Dear Raquel,
You auditioned for the Midland Festival Ballet Nutcracker this you. You were chosen to be a cherub. Since October you have be doing rehearsals and have two tech weeks that keeps you up way past your bed time (10:30).
Tonight you did a brave thing and I aTom so proud of you. During rehearsal a lot of new things were going on (they added fog, missing an angel and a whole new stage). You were trying to move quickly on your toes and so how fumbled and fell. Yet you stood up looked at me holding back tears, I gave you two thumbs up and you wiped any tears that fell and went on.
I so wanted to scoop you up and make it all better. Yet I am so glad you chose to keep going forward. I am proud you stood up.
I love you Bells. You are just awesome!
Love,
Mom
You auditioned for the Midland Festival Ballet Nutcracker this you. You were chosen to be a cherub. Since October you have be doing rehearsals and have two tech weeks that keeps you up way past your bed time (10:30).
Tonight you did a brave thing and I aTom so proud of you. During rehearsal a lot of new things were going on (they added fog, missing an angel and a whole new stage). You were trying to move quickly on your toes and so how fumbled and fell. Yet you stood up looked at me holding back tears, I gave you two thumbs up and you wiped any tears that fell and went on.
I so wanted to scoop you up and make it all better. Yet I am so glad you chose to keep going forward. I am proud you stood up.
I love you Bells. You are just awesome!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment